- Four (4) week full time (paid, minimum wage) internship based at ALTOUR Los Angeles, July 11th-August 5th, 2016
- Employment is not guaranteed post training, but all interns are strongly encouraged to apply for internal positions
- Networking and afterhours events interns choose to participate in are unpaid
- Each student will be requested to work from their personal lap top during office hours
- ALTOUR University is a combination of Sabre GDS training (12 hours per week), mentorship from senior agents (16 hours per week), and events/presentations from various travel industry suppliers (12 hours per week).
- Standard business hours are 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday *there will be some off site visits during office hours as well as optional activities outside of standard hours.
- All participants are responsible for personal accommodations and transportation. ALTOUR will provide discounted hotel and rental car prices, upon request.
Car Insurance Disclaimer
Must have reliable transportation, possess and maintain a valid driver’s license, including continuous proof personal vehicle insurance coverage and insurability.
For Further Questions, Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org