Corporate responsibility means giving back.
As a global company that sends people across the world on a daily basis, ALTOUR understands that it is important to look after the planet and its inhabitants.
Committed to the Planet and its People
ALTOUR has a number of other philanthropic efforts and initiatives, including:
Cancer Research and Care
- Travel sponsor for Team Continuum
- Regular contributor to the Pediatric Oncology Department of the Sheba Medical Center
Education and Humanitarian Efforts
- Provided and sponsored travel for educational institutions at all levels including the gifted students of Bronx Academy of Letters and Bard College
- Sponsor of Bal des Berceaux an annual auction by the French-American Aid for Children, which provides financial aid to institutions helping disadvantaged children with education, medical treatment, activities and opportunities for advancement.
- The French Will Never Forget, a memorial to the victims of 9/11
- Charitable matching campaign for the victims of Hurricane Katrina
- A second campaign conducted to aid the victims of the 2005 tsunami
- A matching donation campaign for Haiti earthquake relief
- Presenting Sponsor of the Hamptons International Film Festival, one of the top 10 film festivals in the United States.
- ALTOUR regularly contributes to the visual and performing arts by supporting cultural institutions such as the Guggenheim Museum, The Museum of Modern Art, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Ballet Theatre Fund, New Museum Contemporary Art, and the Whitney Museum of American Art, among many others.